The Content Marketer will join our ROCKWOOL Technical Insulation employees in Bohumín, Czech Republic, and report to the Marketing & Communication manager (located in Roermond, Netherlands).
- Identify all required elements for our product & service proposition and lead the delivery of the elements. Proposition elements would include, but are not limited to: Customer insights, product value propositions and customer journeys.
- Create a messaging house and ensure full implementation within the organization to stay on message across multiple customer touch-points by all employees.
- Develop a content marketing plan and corresponding content calendar for both industries; Process and Marine & Offshore and corresponding product lines ProRox & SeaRox.
- Execute online and offline content tooling according to corporate branding guidelines.
- Collaborate with external agencies, technical sales managers, digital marketeers and product managers to plan and develop online and offline content, style and layout. One example is to bring good customer stories to life via developing and sharing case studies.
- Active participations in projects and campaigns e.g. New Product Introductions to ensure relevant content to the right stakeholders.
- Develop and own a global language model.
- Plan, develop and implement PR strategies and serve as the spokesperson to media and influencers.
Your ideal profile is:
- Minimum of 5 years experience in a strategic communication role.
- Master degree in communication, marketing or business administration.
- You take initiatives and are process oriented and like to make something out of nothing.
- You communicate efficiently and are a real team player.
- Experience in working within an industrial environment and/or technical complex content.
- Experience in an international environment is a plus.
- Experience in directing multiple marketing and PR agencies.
- Fluency in spoken and written English.
- Willingness to travel (up to 20%).
- Personal and professional growth in a multinational company with a long-term perspective.
- Contribution to language courses.
- Catering allowance.
- 5 weeks of holiday.
- Flexible working hours.
If you are interested in this offer, do not hesitate to send your CV with a motivational letter to the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org. For further information please contact us at: 596 094 219
Your materials will be treated as strictly confidential. By submitting your CV, you agree that the personal data you provide will be processed and used in accordance with Act no. 101/2000 Coll. for the purposes and to the extent necessary for the conduct of the selection procedure within the activity of ROCKWOOL, a.s.